Who Should Attend?
Whether you are a manager, engineer or designer involved in piping design or stress analysis of initial design, refurbishment, fabrication, plant maintenance of process plants and piping systems – these courses are for you.
Attendees will receive training from Intergraph at their state-of-the-art training facility. Each person will have access to their own computer loaded with the latest version of Intergraph CAESAR II pipe stress analysis software.
Benefits of Attending
During these courses you will work on case studies developed from helping 1000’s of users solve real world problems. This insight ensures that the benefits of attending extend far beyond the length of the course. These courses will expose attendees to design and analysis situations that normally would only be encountered during many years of experience.
Learning from the Best
The instructors of Intergraph Productivity Training courses are knowledgeable engineers that bring their extensive experience to each and every session. These instructors will give you valuable insights into best practices of design and show why and how code rules affect those designs.
Attendance Records are Available
We will keep track of your attendance in our courses. Where applicable, these hours may qualify as continuing education in maintaining your professional engineering license. We record 35 hours of the statics class and 21 hours for the dynamic class.
Statics Subjects Covered
- Piping code requirements and recommendations for piping models.
- Guidelines and interpreting results for piping layouts design.
- Buried pipe and pipeline analysis.
- Fatigue evaluation of piping.
- Addressing wind and seismic loads with static equivalents.
- Wave and current loads on offshore risers. And more...
Dynamics Subjects Covered
- Building a dynamic analysis model.
- Interpreting dynamic analysis results.
- Solving field vibration problems using harmonic analysis.
- Seismic analysis using the response spectrum method.
- A survey of approaches to evaluating relief valve discharge.
- Evaluating transient loads with time history analysis. And more...
If you want to be a skilled user of CAESAR II and also become a better engineer, register today.
Attendee Feedback Form. Click here