CAU2014 Drivers of Success Competition @ HxGN Live
CAU2014 Drivers of Success competition is now open. Don't miss your chance of participating for a chance to win a trip to CAU2014@HxGN in Las Vegas! If you are an Intergraph CADWorx, CAESAR II, or PV Elite user, submit your success stories by March 31, 2014 for a chance to win. There will be a first-place prize and three runners-up prizes each for: CADWorx, CAESAR II, and PV Elite.
Reasons to participate:
- Chance to win an all-inclusive trip to CAU2014@HxGN Live
- CAU2014@HxGN Live June 2-5, 2014 Las Vegas, NV USA
- Chance to attend world-class training for FREE
- Feature your company's and team's success
- Be globally acknowledged for your hard work
- Be recognized as an industry thought leader
- Receive an award and certificate
Frequently Asked Questions:
When is the deadline for submission?
March 31, 2014
Who can enter the Drivers of Success competition?
All users of Intergraph CADWorx, CAESAR II, and/or PV Elite
In addition to submitting an application form, is there anything else I have to provide in order to enter CAU2013 Drivers of Success at HxGN Live?
Below are the items needed:
• Signed release form,
• Graphical images of your project
• First-place winners only: Participation in a 30-minute webinar and one of the CAU2014@HxGN Live sessions to highlight your successes. This is an opportunity to promote your company and yourself. In case you do not wish to deliver such a presentation, please let us know in advance.
First-place prizewinners will receive an all-inclusive trip (including return flights from anywhere in the world to Las Vegas, NV, along with hotel and conference fees) to this year's CAU2014@HxGN Live. Runners-up will receive an certificate of recognition. Also, as our way of saying thank you for taking the time to tell us your story, every submission will receive a token of our appreciation.
Can I enter in more than one product category?
Up to three submissions per company are allowed but only one first-place prize and one runner-up prize can be awarded for each company.
How do I submit a winning entry?
We are looking for innovative applications of our products. We ask that your submissions focus not only on the use of CADWorx, CAESAR II, and/or PV Elite but also on the project benefits gained. Substantive project information along with the supporting materials mentioned above will help us determine the right winner.
If I cannot attend the CAU2014@HxGN Live, can I still submit my entry?
We will be happy to welcome our winners to the CAU2014@HxGN Live but we also understand that conflicts arise. Please submit your entry even if you cannot attend. We will give equal consideration to all companies independent of their ability to attend CAU2014@HxGN Live. In case you are chosen as one of the winners, we will send you the certificate, an award and a prize.